Website browsers like the google chrome and Firefox are some of the best browsers nowdays. They are trusted and billions of people use them all over the globe. However all the browsers have way to hide their passwords. There different ways to see the Remember password in your Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
The following methods will allow you to see your typed or saved password in your browser instead of asterisks.
1) Simply by clicking ‘Show password’
2) To see your saved passwords in Chrome, click the three-dot menu icon at the top-right corner, then go to “Settings –> Passwords.” or simply copy this lines on chrome URL bar chrome://settings/passwords
3) Using Inspect Element Method in Chrome Browser
- Go to the browser page. Open any website like Gmail or Facebook or Instagram or Twitter etc.
- Here we will see the example on How to See the Password using Inspect Element Method in Chrome Browser.
- Logon into Gmail. Type your Username or Gmail ID. Click On “Enter” button.
- Type your Password or some people already Click on the Remember Password previously.
- So don’t worry about that.
- Just Select the Password (Only Select Black Dots).
- Then Right Click on it. Choose ‘Inspect Element’.
- After this a new page will open for you select the two lines of code
- Continue and double click on the type password after this change to “text” it. Example: input type=”Password”
- Now press on enter then the password will showed in few seconds in the browser where previous filled with dots.
- Or simply we can also see the password in the line data-initial-value=”Your Password” as shown in the screenshots.