Whenever I do a fresh windows installation on my laptop usually I used to synchronize my outlook email for creating an account during the process. But later personally I face many issues. Then I decided to add additional local accounts. As per Microsoft documentation, we should follow all the below-listed steps. [ref.]
To create a local user account
Then to change a local user account to an administrator account
Now I have a question !! Why did Microsoft documentation explain such a small thing in so many steps?
Simply we can create a local account on windows 10 by following the few below steps.
1. Open Computer Management
2. Right-click on the ‘Users’ on the left panel of Computer Management and select New User.
3. A window will open, fill the required information, and click on Create. Local login is ready to use.
4. To change a local user account to an administrator account, select Group from the left panel of Computer Management.
5. On the right panel, double-click on the ‘Administrators’ group > click on ‘Add’ > find and select the login > click ‘OK’. It’s done!!
6. Recheck by double-clicking on the ‘Administrators’ group.